We offer the service of CIDB Registration. The need for CIDB Registration has increased over the last couple of years with more and more companies contacting us for assistance in this regard. We have got years of experience behind us and will be able to make the process as smooth and uncomplicated as possible.
There are various levels associated with registering with the CIDB. We can assist you with all the various levels from 1-9, so contact us for assistance. You would need a variety of documents to register with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), so please find the listed documents below.
The following documents are required for your CIDB Registration:
– Certified ID copies
– Tax Clearance Certificate
– Letter of Tender
– Company Registration Certificate (CK Statement)
– Electrical Certificate
– Completion Certificate – Work done
– Payment Certificate (Final) – Sate Contract Value
– Joint Venture Documents – If Applicable
– Financial Statements
– Statement from Bank – Showing Contract Funds Received.
Need assistance with CIDB Registration of the various Grades / Levels 1 – 9? Contact us below for assistance.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel:+27 (0) 82 872 6404 | Address: 25 Anderson S Rd, Joostenberg Vlakte, Cape Town, 7570, South Africa.