We offer the service of CIDB Registration. The need for CIDB Grading has increased over the last couple of years with more and more companies contacting us for assistance in this regard. We have got years of experience behind us and will be able to make the process as smooth and uncomplicated as possible. We will be able to assist you for any documents you might need for your business and to setup the registration with the CIDB.
The following documents are required for your CIDB (Construction Industry Development Board) Registration:
– Certified ID copies
– Tax Clearance Certificate
– Letter of Tender
– Company Registration Certificate (CK Statement)
– Electrical Certificate
– Completion Certificate – Work done
– Payment Certificate (Final) – Sate Contract Value
– Joint Venture Documents – If Applicable
– Financial Statements
– Statement from Bank – Showing Contract Funds Received.
Need assistance with CIDB Grading of Levels 1 – 9? Contact us below for assistance.
Email: email@example.com | Tel:+27 (0) 82 872 6404 | Address: 25 Anderson S Rd, Joostenberg Vlakte, Cape Town, 7570, South Africa.