To apply for a BEE Certificate, we are going to require the following:
Company Registration documents;
- Full set of company documents.
ID's of all directors/members;
Proof of annual turnover (please make use of ONE of the following):
(only for businesses that have been registered for more than 12 months)
- Latest Financial Statements (2017);
- Bank statements for the past 12 months;
- Letter from a registered accountant.
SIGNED Shareholder certificates for all shareholders (if your company is a (Pty) Ltd):
- Signed Share certificates as issued with your company registration documents;
- In the event that you were not issued with share certificates, we can assist you in compiling them. Ask us to provide you with a quote for this service.
An Affidavit declaring your industry (please see the sectoral charters below)
- You may do an Affidavit at the bank, police station or post office to declare what your business does and what industry it will fall under.
- On receipt of all relevant documents, as listed above, I will reply to your email to confirm receipt, or ask for additional information.
- Once I have confirmed that everything is correct it takes approximately 24hrs to issue you with the BEE Certificate.
- Please note that if you submit the day before a public holiday or a weekend, the turnaround time does not include public holidays or weekends.
We are currently members of the Institute of Accounting & Commerce (The principle director JN Basson are registered with practice number AO652993) & South African Institute of Tax Practitioners.
Simply complete the enquiry form below and one of our BEE Consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please complete the enquiry form below or contact us directly on:
Tel: 021 987 1288
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible: