To apply for a BEE Certificate, we are going to require the following:
Company Registration documents;
- Full set of company documents.
ID's of all directors/members;
Proof of annual turnover (please make use of ONE of the following):
(only for businesses that have been registered for more than 12 months)
- Latest Financial Statements (2017);
- Bank statements for the past 12 months;
- Letter from a registered accountant.
SIGNED Shareholder certificates for all shareholders (if your company is a (Pty) Ltd):
- Signed Share certificates as issued with your company registration documents;
- In the event that you were not issued with share certificates, we can assist you in compiling them. Ask us to provide you with a quote for this service.
An Affidavit declaring your industry (please see the sectoral charters below)
- You may do an Affidavit at the bank, police station or post office to declare what your business does and what industry it will fall under.
- On receipt of all relevant documents, as listed above, I will reply to your email to confirm receipt, or ask for additional information.
- Once I have confirmed that everything is correct it takes approximately 24hrs to issue you with the BEE Certificate.
- Please note that if you submit the day before a public holiday or a weekend, the turnaround time does not include public holidays or weekends.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR YOUR BEE AFFIDAVIT.
We are currently members of the Institute of Accounting & Commerce (The principle director JN Basson are registered with practice number AO652993) & South African Institute of Tax Practitioners.